Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What's wrong with people today?

I've done my good deeds for the day anyway. I don't know what's happening to the world. First I'm down Blackpool by the old glen hall and a poor man in his 70s is in bits on  the ground with cars flying by and people stepping over him. I Helped the poor man up and got an address out of him and eventually got him home. He is dead when he comes around anyway by the wife.
Then i go to looney's for fritters and a young lad about ten is afraid to walk home as it's 10 o clock and he says there is a man around called stinky man who sets his boxer dog on kids in particular. With nobody taking a blind bit of notice of him I ring his grandad who collected him. Can't people just help each other out like.It's a cold world out there.

Surely I'll win the lotto this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment