Tuesday, May 21, 2013

General ramble

*Long winded Ramble time*

Long long but enjoyable day. Lots of outdoor fun with the girls. Baby Jay called to grannies for tea. For the first time since the smallies came along they gave me a run for my money in the energy stakes. I'd call it a draw today. Ran and played the fuckers into the ground but they kept on coming.
Came home at 4 to watch the  Utd game. Ye can call social services if ye want but I locked them in the back room with a DVD and popcorn. They could have caught fire or performed setanic killings on each other and I wouldn't have cared. Turned up the volume and left them at it.

It was at this point that Lazarus (Jane)rose from the dead bringing all the depression of an oppressed nation with her.Poor old pet was in bed 13 hours. Sure god love her.

The smallies then broke free from detention in the second half and I had had enough. I was going to have a nice soak in the tub before resuming dope duties.
With the door lock broken dumb and dumber descended on me in the bath in less than 30 seconds and it was like the troops storming the beach at Normandy ala Saving Private Ryan as they launched into the bath.
I had to strip them down and let them stay and had to be shampooed and washed etc by them. Ellie decided then I needed to get out and threw my dry towel into the bath saying "here ya go daddy".
The only way I could get peace was to hold my breath under the water. I thought about staying under a few times to be honest. When they had finished drying me and changing my nappy for bed I noticed that Ellie had turned on the sink and it was overflowing of course.
I put them in their pyjamas while Jane watched tv for her hangover and then just as Mia was almost out cold she said she was starving. 4 slices of toast later and her non stop talking about her wedding next year to Harry I had had enough. I had to make spoof phone calls to all of one direction, Robbie Williams,pink, Nikki minaj, Bruno mars, Beyonce and Calvin Harris. B list celebs like Donald Duck, Pluto , goofey. Micky and mini mouse are also invited.
Came down stairs and had a beer and ordered a take away and of course rub poor janes legs and listen to her troubles.
She just went back to bed 20 mins ago and all I asked was she put out the plates to the kitchen and I'd look after them. You would swear I asked her to perform open heart surgery in the dark. She didn't do it. Shit is your thanks. Lol.Watching captain Robbie Keane at the moment. Come on the galaxy.

Thoughts are with the 3 families who lost people this week and with people in my own family going through a tough time.

Tough times never last but tough people do. Mind yerselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment