Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Bored with Phone

*long winded ramble*.

I was bored and said I'd go through my phone contacts as there are over 250 names in it. Apart from a few duplications I didn't delete many but noticed that fewer than 10% have an actual names as the one thing I love more than bad language is a knickname. It's a Cork thing but defo a norry thing.

I can't count on one hand the amount of people I call by their actual name including my own wife and children and mother and father. My father is jungle Jim, my mother is Johannah splash. Here are just a few of the names in the phone. a lot of you will recognise yourselves.

I have got; Cabbage head, Baz head, 2 fag, Jimmy the saint, the phantom, Hando,rasp, clown pants, Bigman, Beezer,Bezerker, tumbleweed, hand me down the moon, talking Tom,Spanish John (formerly Kenny wart neck gullet hole face.)

More include dangerous Dave, champ, favourite,the Gobstopper,horrible, Johnny the dreamboat, the man with the plastic face, wan ball,wombles, jimmy tails, sparky, spooky,beaker, obi 5 kenobi, the terrorist,Pippy, the small man with a giants head and last but not least the man who forgot his head.

I actually regularly engage with all these people and call them or refer to them by those names. Daycint.

Can I get a call back, ten four, over and out, rubber ducky. It's great to be aged 4.

No comments:

Post a Comment