Tuesday, May 21, 2013

My 4 year old daughter is getting engaged!!

Major engagement news. Clear your calendars for the wedding of the year. I had hoped she was a lesbian and i hoped she would wait a few years but my little 4 year old Mia announced today that she is getting married to Harry from one direction in June in London no less in a big castle with lots of sparkles and flowers. She is having her aunties Liz,Catherine, Aimee and her Mam as bridesmaids apparently. She said I can go which is nice of her. Her 3 year old cousin Martin is organising all the food(should be interesting). She has a dress picked out she says.
 
All I need now is to let Harry know but I can't see a problem *cracks knuckles*. Ill be on to ye with exact time and details.I asked her why she was marrying him and she said "cos I love him so much dad". Sure what can ya do. Look after her Harry cos if you don't I'll make sure you live out your days on a dessert island after a 29 day operation to replace your arms with your legs and vica versa. Ill sit on the island with you dressed as barney and sing the muffin man repeatedly until you walk into the tide and everyone knows I could do it easily. No pressure Harry. We will expect the ring tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment