Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Interview with Henry hoover.



*Long winded ramble*

This week I was lucky enough to get an interview with theee top professional Hoover in the business. Henry the Hoover has worked tirelessly with Jane Dowling and her family for over a year now, something that 5 hoovers and a black and Decker dust buster couldn't manage over the previous year.


Me: so Henry you have been working with Jane now for a while. How do you find it?

Henry : "Well I had heard the rumours of Mrs. Dowling and her hoovering obsession as well as the many broken hoovers so while I was excited I was also nervous about starting with her. She would be well known on the hoovering scene as a tough lady to Hoover for but I worked out a lot before taking the job and had a superb diet of shake and vac."

Me: how are you finding it so far?


Henry : It was tough at the start with the 3 times a day rule for hoovering especially when nobody had even been in the house and Jane will literally hoover up anything from a small peppa pig to hair clips to the children's puke to a child itself but as I have got to know her needs we have a mutual respect. This lady hoovers on her knees with just the nozzle so I admire her commitment and I'm just as committed. She is very kind to me and allows my son from a previous marriage (to a dyson) to stay over at the weekend’s. I  can see when she is a bit down and to cheer her up I would normally Hoover a 4th time which puts her in great form.
I don't understand sometimes why she gets up at night to stand in the dark with me plugged in to just wait for dust so she can hoover but it’s best not to ask a 5 time winter Olympic Hoover gold medal winner what she is doing.
She also sings a lot while hoovering and although she has a voice like a skunk being shot she has the same taste in music as me. It's nice on an idle Wednesday when she is smiling and singing the carpenters.

She even hoovers when sick,hungover or in fact while drunk. Nothing gets in the way of her hoovering. she bought me a lovely hamper at Xmas as a bonus. It's tough living under the stairs but compared to other hoovers I have it good. Her husband does get jealous of the time we spent together but he doesn't understand her Like I do. When he is not around Jane likes to hug and hold me for a bit but that's as far as it goes. She has 2 lovely girls who now like to Hoover as well and my son sucky likes to play with them

.
Me: Thank you so much Henry. You are another of life's unsung heroes. (See pic of Henry and little sucky)

No comments:

Post a Comment