Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Lidl lady

To the lady in lidl saturday.You will never know how close you came to meeting your maker. After waiting in line for 10 minutes and trying to organize the shopping in 4 corners of your trolley you then spent over a minute looking for exact change before breaking a note anyway. You then of course had to not only put all the change away while standing at the register but also had to put your purse back in your bag delaying us all further. Sure we have nowhere else or nothing else to be doing so let you just take your time there and we will all wait for you.

I may have smiled at you but on the inside I was hurting like someone was holding a lighter to my testicles while simultaneously sticking toothpicks into my eyeballs.

All I wanted to do was push you into your trolley and spin it around and around til you got sick and then fire the trolley out the door into the main car park before continuing with my business as if nothing had happened.I will never again get those 5 minutes you stole from my life back again.They are gone for good. You better watch your back the next time you are in lidl Nora Batty cos your cards are marked. Make no mistake about that. Next time one or both of us will die in a trolley death match. I'm not afraid to die Nora but are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment