Tuesday, May 21, 2013

LOL.


*Long winded ramble imminent*

We could all do with a laugh today with all that has happened especially seeing as I'm going to croak it during the night and be found dead down a sewer for not sharing Natasha Manning 's chain letter. If I do... descend into the 9th circle of hell make sure she is brought to justice. Avenge my death people.At least it's sunny in hell.

Anyway it's good to hear fat head Mark Daly and big BrĂ­d O'Riordan are safe in Boston. On the home front it has been 2 weeks of sickness in the Dowling household with 4 visits to south doc and about 300 euro dropped in medical expenses. The lovely people at south doc sent us a lovely postcard from the Caribbean and wished us well as they drank lovely cocktails on us.

You could have been forgiven for thinking they were filming a remake of mash or contagion 2 if you walked into our house such was the devastation and me looking after 3 cripples. At one stage I contemplated the vet to put them out of their misery. Whoever came up with man flu would want to have visited my three pities. Woman flu more like.

Jane in her weakened condition still managed to Hoover. I honestly think if sky news said there was a comet about to hit the earth and we were all goners that Jane would still Hoover the house so it would be clean when it's smashed into oblivion.

I'm defo getting her a dyson for Xmas.In fairness to Henry he had at least lasted longer than the previous 4 hoovers in twelve months that went before him. Hoover suicide was expected from those poor hoovers such was the demand on them.CSI are investigating.

On a happier note I finally got a son of sorts in my godson Jay. It eases the disappointment of having 2 daughters and 2 god daughters. Going to start him In ninja training A.S.A.P. and world dominance will be ours circa 2015 if God or superman or whoever runs the show spares us. Good to see my friends as well and have faith in humanity again. How these bunch if idiots have managed to stay alive is anyone's guess. Even Spanish John's hair is lovely. He is a very beautiful man. Wetting the babies head was an understatement.

Thanks to Pauline and Ger for the honour. Myself and Jay are not sure what is to be done with ye when we don't need ye anymore.

Ill leave ye with major bin news. My red bin is due to be collected tomorrow for the first time. It's the glass one. It's been full for over a year of beer bottles and I was so disgraced by the amount of bottles I switched to cans instead. Then I remembered I have zero Shame whatsoever so i'll go out at 6 am to see her off and hear the crash of the bottles and have a chat with Mick and Rob our bin men. Might do a little candle ceremony if the lads have time. Mind yereselves out there lads. Keep fighting.

Everyday may be ground hog day and life can suck a lot but it don't suck as much as the graveyard. Grab any laugh you can and be kind. It's just easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment