Monday, June 22, 2015

Social media suicide.

*long winded ramble*


I'm committing social media suicide slowly but surely. I have become addicted to Facebook in particular and I can't justify the time I spend on it versus things I could be doing otherwise with that time, particularly writing.

Over the coming weeks I will one by one try to get rid of twitter, snap chat, instagram and whatever else I have. This is the only place I will vent. This is the only place I will give my opinion. It is refreshing to know that I will just be typing for the love of it even though that's all I was doing anyway. It is refreshing to know that this will be my writing space.


I will hugely miss parts of Facebook but I could no longer tell whether or not the good outweighed the bad on there or if indeed it was as good as it was bad for me personally. I am 100% sure however I need the break. It fuels my insomnia and races my thoughts even further. As a deeply insecure person who need badly to work on his own self esteem and his own pride I will use this place to grow again and be strong where I am weak.

I apologise in advance for my poor grammar and spelling but will not let it hold me back in the future.I'll see you in the trenches. I'm not even sure if anybody will read this but it's fabulous relief to not care.

No comments:

Post a Comment